The first Vincent's was opened on 1898 on Poydras Street in Downtown Dallas, between Main and Commerce. In 1968, after 70 years, the original location gave way to progress when One Main Place was developed. The new Vincent's was opened on Mockingbird Lane across from the old Dr. Pepper Company.
Three decades later we continue to serve Dallas at Preston & Park in Plano.
The reason for our longevity is no secret. We simply treat our customers with respect, courtesy, and appreciation while serving the freshest seafood and highest quality meats at the best possible price.
Thanks for allowing us to continue this tradition.