Trout Lake Golf Club is committed to bringing the Northwoods a premier 18-hole championship golf course while taking pride in our renowned customer service! Established in 1924, Trout Lake Golf Club, is the oldest 18-hole golf facility in the Northwoods. After the completion of the back nine in 1926, Trout Lake Golf Club has become a premier golfing destination in the Northwoods and has been enjoyed by the thousands. The clubhouse is the original 1880's logging home, and was recently remodeled with extensive work on the fireplace, golf shop and the historic screened porch overlooking the 18th fairway. You must come out to relax by the fire or on the porch and enjoy some beverages. Trout Lake Golf Club is proud to host the "Number 1" Practice Facility in the Northwoods, featuring 325 yards of range, a 7000 square foot putting/chipping green, a 3500 square foot bunker/chipping green and an exceptional pavillion to relax under and watch others bang 'em out there! This Practice Facility is the best in the Northwoods, hands down.