Oreste Tinucci left Asciano, Pisano, Italy, and arrived at Ellis Island in 1909. His eldest son, Louis Sr., followed in 1913; Oreste's wife and their youngest sons, Caesar and Charles, arrived in 1915. Their names are now recorded in the Ellis Island Memorial. Louis Sr. and Marie Tinucci, along with Harold and Martha Johnson (Marie's sister) purchased Duke's Cafe in Inver Grove, MN in 1946, beginning the Tinucci tradition of food and hospitality. Louis Sr. and Marie sold the cafe and retired to St. Paul Park in 1955.