Greg restored the two bedroom upstairs apartment back to the original 1890 style and used the main floor as a work area. In 2006 Greg and Edie started working full time on restoring the main floor and building the restaurant. All the wood trim is either original or replicated out of mostly reclaimed materials to match the original trim that had been saved. The tin ceiling and hardwood floors in the restaurant are original. The line shaft and skylight were in the back room and moved forward to make room for the bathrooms. The metal frame of the skylight is original and the wainscoting around the opening came from the dressing rooms of the tailor shop.