The Dautaj Restaurant was first established as an elegant Victorian mansion with 10½ foot ceilings built in 1855 as a residential estate. The restaurant was converted to an inn in the early 1900’s. In the 60’s the Wilson family took control and opened The Warwick Inn restaurant. The restaurant stayed in the Wilson family until 2006 when the Dautaj family took ownership. The restaurant is now under new ownership and is continuing to serve Italian cuisine while maintaining its traditional decor.