History of our building dates back to 1928. It started out as a feed and storage depot in the 20's. Supplies came by boat and rail. After that business, the building has been used as a Scotty's, Motorcycle repair shop, & Flea Market. The building was then abandoned for quite a few years. Then in 1998, it was rebuilt inside out and became a restaurant called Sunset Steakhouse. The top layer of roof was blown off in 2001 and the building and restaurant was sold. June 4, 2001 The Crazy Gator was opened by Beth and Steve Robin.