was founded in downtown Warren in 1916. Brothers Harry and Nick Economos bought the restaurant in 1935. In 1960, Harry’s son, Jim Economos, stepped up to join his father and uncle in managing the restaurant. Eric and Chrisi, Jim’s son and daughter, became partners in the restaurant in 1988. The Saratoga’s third generation of the Economos family carries on the fine tradition of serving delighted diners.