Spenglers is a Henry county tradition and historic landmark located in beautiful downtown Napoleon, Ohio. The business was originally established as a grocery store in 1879. Over the years, Spenglers evolved from a grocery operation to a store and saloon with the addition of a "well-known" back end.
Throughout its storied history, Spenglers has provided a traditional meeting place for local residents and served as a piece of living history that links us all with our past. Perhaps Phillip Jaqua put it best in his 1992 book that helped celebrate Spenglers 100th year of continuous operation: