Panino’s owner’s culinary training began early as boys in Chicago; they started cooking on the weekends at their family and friends Italian restaurants. Years later armed with more skills and dedication than ever Gino and Lenny had a dream of owning there own restaurant. In august 1999 their dreams became reality with the opening of Panino’s Pizzeria. They had found the perfect spot at 1704 Central St in Evanston, Illinois where they spent the next 10 years serving delicious food to their dedicated customers. As a Young man Bruno Brunetti along with his brothers started Brunetti’s Ristorante in the Northwest suburbs. Bruno spent many successful years there before exploring other options. Working along with Gino and In 2006 Bruno became partners in both the Chicago and Evanston locations.With the re-development of Central St. Panino’s owners were forced to look
for a new location.