In 1956, Antonio and Maria Palmieri opened a small restaurant in the Turtle Creek business district. With dedication to quality and hard work, the restaurant gained popularity. As the years went on, a move to a larger restaurant was necessary. In 1977, the Turtle Creek restaurant was expanded. Since then, the family has kept the same standards that were instilled in them by their parents and continued the restaurant business. The Turtle Creek location has seen many changes, and has served the surrounding areas with dining, banquets, and a full-service bar.
In 2003, they again needed to expand the restaurant, and they looked at other locations. Finding the perfect facility in Plum, the family purchased the facility and transformed it into the beautiful restaurant it is today, offering comfortable dining rooms, a cocktail lounge, beautifully appointed spacious banquet rooms to accommodate 20 guests and up, and an exciting sports bar and night club called ZANDERZ. ZANDERZ features live entertainment, state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, big screen TVs and a myriad of cocktails to please the most discriminating tastes.