A trip to Ireland by Cindy seemed to set the motion for a Pub. Today, Cindy manages the Pub while Lee puts in a fair share of his time when not traveling with his job. The Pub is part of the original historical site, on Victorian Square, constructed in 1908. The reconstruction of the Pub began with a short term redo in the summer of 1999 but as in all remodeling, other things had to be done to the building which pushed the opening date back by 6 months. The original brick walls were covered with drywall. To bring these bricks to their present exposure, it took approximately one month to restore them, with a group of dedicated friends who helped bring the Pub to reality. These walls are very visible at the Pub. The bricks were manufactured at the Reno Foundry which was located near the Truckee River. Lee & Cindy Pisiewski moved on day by day to make this dream come true and all fell into place at 4 PM on March 16 for final inspection to open on St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2000. They combined the Irish philosophy, charm and spirit for all to enjoy. Now add the Polish tradition (no joking), the Pub came to be the only Irish/Polish Pub in operation in the United States and possibly in the world.