We are closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
& New Years Day.
The Old Hickory Bar-B-Q has been a Dayton tradition since 1952. The first restaurant was opened by Steve and Sylvia Kolb. At one time Steve and Sylvia had 4 locations in the Dayton area. The original location was on East Third Street. In 1962, they opened Brown Street location with Steve's sister Irene and her husband Joe Kiss. In 1969, Steve and Sylvia opened the Main Street location, and in 1978 they opened the Woodman location. In 1989 Joe and Irene Kiss became the sole owners of the Brown Street location and renamed it Joe Kiss