The AleHouse & Eatery has always been an eating establishment.
It began in the early 1900s as a ground floor tavern owned by Alvin Birch Rodgers. After burning to the ground in 1907, A B Rodgers rebuilt the Olympia Bar in brick. The building shell remains today. The Olympia Bar remained in the Rodger’s family for many years. After a series of owners Susan and Gary purchased what was then the Keystone Tavern and set about restoring the beautiful brick walls, uncovering the original fir flooring and building a kitchen to complete their goal of creating a warm, friendly restaurant.