In 1946, Dave, Jim and Joe Lombardo decided to purchase a small café on Harrisburg Avenue, a decision that would bring a remarkable change in Lancaster's eating habits. The Lombardo brothers offered the residents of Lancaster unfamiliar dishes with strange-sounding names like spaghetti, ravioli and rigatoni. They were even one of the first to introduce Lancaster to an exotic delicacy called pizza. The rest, as they say, is history.
Today, the second generation of Lombardo's - Paul, Mike and Dave, Jr. - continue the tradition of serving area families with the finest Italian cuisine. The menu has expanded over the years. But it's still the same great, mouth-watering food that Lancaster first fell in love with more than 50 years ago.