Leon's Frozen Custard opened for business on May 1, 1942. The original 40's design is seen in the picture below. The building was later remodeled in the early 50's to as it is seen today. The business is still owned and operated by the original family. The main focus of the business is and always has been to serve the Freshest and Finest Frozen Custard available anywhere. We are open all year and have a full soda fountain service, limited sandwich menu, daily special flavors and take-out service.