Ioannoni’s Specialty Sandwiches opened its doors in 2005. It is owned and operated by Michael Ioannoni. However, the Ioannoni name has been a stable in the community from the 1930’s. Michael’s great Uncle and Aunt, Michael and Mary Ioannoni with their son Angelo, operated a deli and grocery market for 50 years serving fresh meats and the common household groceries. It quickly became a gathering spot for the local community.