Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Holly Hill Inn has been in continuous operation as a restaurant since 1979. The history of the building itself goes back to the early 1800's. The current site, at the crossroads of the Leestown and Georgetown roads, was home to a stone and brick structure built circa 1800 known as Stevenson's Tavern.In 1903, the home was purchased by Issac Parrish, a local farm owner.The Parrishes were well known for their hospitality, and the home was the center for many festive gatherings of family and friends. In 1979, the home was converted by Isaac Rouse's grandson Ike and his wife Jean into a modern country inn.We believe that our customer deserves the very best we have to offer. Our philosophy is simple: Good food prepared using the freshest ingredients available, and served by a knowledgeable and caring staff. We are dedicated to preserving local agriculture, and use as much locally grown meat and produce as we can.