Heisler's Cloverleaf Dairy was founded in 1924 as a retail milk delivery business by Morris W. Heisler. Milk was delivered fresh each day from the family farm. As the business grew a small plant was constructed on the farm to pasteurize milk produced by the herd. In 1957 the business was moved 1/4 mile to our current location in the Lewistown Valley, Tamaqua. During that year we developed the recipe for our ice cream. We still manufacture our own ice cream mix, milkshake mix, and ice cream from that original recipe.