Gargiulo's Restaurant was established in 1907 by the Gargiulo Family. Throughout the 30's, 40's and 50's, Gargiulo's Grand Ballroom was the host of many weddings and other social functions. In April 1965, the Russo brothers (Michael, Victor and Nino) embraced Coney Island as their new home and acquired the restaurant from the Gargiulo family. The Russo family kept the name and implemented their Neopolitan hospitality and cuisine, making it the landmark that exists today.
Along with the restaurant dining, we presently cater to all types of parties and social gatherings from 40 to 400 people, emphasizing homestyle cooking in a comfortable dining atmosphere.