In 1959, Red and Harriet Anderson founded Red Anderson Liquors in downtown Minneapolis. In 1974, the store moved to its present location, at the corner of France Avenue South and West 44th Street.
Growing up from our origins as a simple bottle shop, we now provide a one-stop shop for the gourmet lifestyle. Wine, spirits, and beer are complimented by artisanal cheese, great charcuterie, gourmet grocery items and an award-winning cheese shop. The original Anderson family celebrates its third generation of full-time involvement, and our customers notice the difference between a family business and some corporate “big box” or chain-store franchise.