The Epicurean, Inc. was established in 1975 as a catering company in the Buckhead area and expanded to include restaurant operations in 1978. In 1980 it was awarded the exclusive contract to provide food service at Emory University’s Houston Mill House, and moved operations to that facility.
For the past twenty years The Epicurean has had the privilege of serving at Houston Mill House while expanding its business in other areas of catering and restaurant consulting. It is known for its innovative cuisine, strict standards of product quality and presentation, as well as excellence in event planning.
In January of 2001 The Epicurean relocated to the present location at 1361 Clairmont Road. Along with the relocation of our catering kitchen, we also opened a bakery and specialty shop which includes fine wines, bread, pastries, prepared food items and gifts.