Welcome to Eagle's Pizza. Our pizza has been a part of New Albany and enjoyed for over thirty years. As the business grew it became apparent that a dining room would be needed to accommodate the already well known foods. In September 1972, we purchased the present location on which we have continued the business until the present time.
In 1847 the present site located on the corner of Main Street and High Street was first purchased by John McCurdy from Noble Landon who platted the then fledgling town ten years earlier. John purchased the site for the purpose of opening a country store which he and his nephew continued to operate until 1905. The current brick structure was constructed around 1856 and today the original hand formed walls and elegant tin ceiling can still be admired throughout the dining area. The country store changed hands many times but continued in business until the 1970's.