Carley’s Ristorante and Piano Bar is conveniently located on restaurant row in downtown Harrisburg on Locust Street, just a few steps off Second Street. Opening in December of 2007, Carley’s Ristorante and Piano Bar is the second restaurant to be opened by Stephen and KJ Weinstock, who started the restaurant renaissance in Harrisburg over 10 years ago with the opening of Stock’s on 2nd. The name, Carley’s, comes from merging the names of their children, Carter and Ashley. Carley’s Ristorante and Piano Bar features traditional rustic Italian specialties, including homemade pastas, pizzas, veal dishes and whole fish entrees. Part of the menu will be offered in family-style portions -- twice the size for less than double the price -- encouraging diners to share and try other dishes. The décor of the restaurant reminds you of a quaint, intimate Italian restaurant in Greenwich Village, New York. Original, restored brick walls from the 1800’s as well as dark, rustic wood, and hundreds of candles make a perfect setting for an Italian restaurant.