The Capri Ristorante is owned and operated by Arturo Dirosa who came to the United States after working for ten years in the hospitality industry aboard a cruise ship. After settling in Indianapolis at the age of twenty-eight he worked in an Italian restaurant on Michigan Road. Soon with help of a partner he opened a restaurant with his name on it. Arturo's at 86th and Keystone was an immediate success.Arturo opened Amalfi's on the northwest side of Indianapolis and brought his mother over from Italy to work in the kitchen. Soon the small restaurant became too small and with lines at the door and out in to the parking lot his thoughts turned to a bit larger space. The Capri Restaurant established in 1951 then owned two Greek brothers became available and Arturo wasted no time in buying it. Closed for many weeks while under going renovations Arturo could wait no longer to reopen the Capri Ristorante.