Brick House Grill is located in what is known today as Spencer's Corner. In reality it is two historic buildings in downtown Hot Springs joined by a plaza. The two old buildings were sub-divided into spaces for small shops, offices, and restaurants in 1979. The building is a three story red-brick structure built between 1886-1890. Popularly known as Spencer's Corner, the location was where people gathered to gossip, gamble, drink, and play pool. During the 1950's and 60's the corner flourished as a gambling casino and club called the "Bridge Street Club." Card tables, dice games, and slot machines were on the second floor. The third floor was reserved for high stakes gambling.