Downtown Findlay is reich in historical sites and buildings that tell it's story from the start. From the beginnings of the "new" natural gas boom days through the bitter/sweet growing of a bustling town. One of the more elegant and naturally restored buildings in Findlay is the Fullhart Block building which is 407/409 S. Main. Today it is home to the Bistro on Main Restaurant and Thomas Jewelers. The Bistro has kept the original mahogany and walnut wood bar in authentic proportions with the initial French plate mirror extending the length of the bar. Original brick walls encase the restaurant with an old world atmosphere that seems to transport you back to a time of a graceful way of life. The Bistro building was home to more than 20 businesses throughout the years. Built in 1863 by Adam Fullhart, many businesses occupied the address. Throughout the years, the building has remained relatively unchanged. However, the parapet was taken off the top part of 409 and when Thomas Jeweler located there, the front facade was change. The 407 side has always remained the same except on the lower level.