Originally built in 1923 and purchased by the Village of Bartlett in 1978, Bartlett Hills Golf Club has long been a favorite destination for golfers in the Chicagoland area. The course has been reshaped over the years to complement both the improvements demanded by today's golfers as well as optimizing its beautiful rolling terrain. Indeed, the area players have come to recognize Bartlett Hills as one of Chicago Suburb's finest golf values. In 1982 the Village of Bartlett committed to a complete renovation of the facility, including the rebuilding of all 18 greens, the reshaping and addition of bunkers, a new practice range complete with grass tees and a short game area, and the addition of a state of the art irrigation system. Most recently, a conversion to bent grass fairways and the redesign of greens #1, 3, 4, & 5 were completed in the fall of 2002, making Bartlett Hills one of the finest golf courses in the area.