Although Barkin’ at Brena’s has been in the service of animal care for 15 years, it was officially licensed and insured in February 2009.
As an in-home pet sitter, my love and compassion for animals runs deep. No job is too big or too small when it comes to maintaining your pet’s comfort.
I offer a range of services to your furry family member(s) that include(s):
• administering medication.
• transporting pets to the vet for appointments.
• regular feeding and watering.
• cleaning out litter boxes.
• walking, exercising and playing with dogs in fenced areas.
• playing with cats.
• rubbing, scratching, hugging, and kissing as needed.